Sketch #115 @ Cardabilities

1/20/2015 10:14:00 AM

Hello!
I'm soooo happy that I was chosen as FEATURED DESIGNER #114 on the blog Cardabilities. I was really enjoying the work on my card back then and this is great achievement for me ;) 




And when I had seen the new sketch #115, I knew that I have to join again :D 



I was working with paper from beautiful vintage paper collection Prima marketing EPIPHANY. I made a white ornamental relief with modelling paste and template. Then I put washi tapes, a piece of canvas and gauze on. On these layers I put chipboards, paper rose, paper keys, keyhole brad, a piece of cork and pearls. Then I created banner BE MY VALENTINE with vintage alphabet and glued it on the card. At the end I made stains with pigment paints (gold, silver and bronze) for vintage look ;) After drying I stitched this card to a special white paper, which I cut all around with special scissors.

This is my card. It was made in Valentine's theme, but not in usual style with hearts and red colour. 








It's a bit funny that when I'm creating a project with using just my fantasy I almost always put key or/and keyhole there :D I found out that my love for vintage keys and keyholes is becoming an obsession :D I'm used to it in my private projects (as mini-album LOVE STORY, cards for my boyfriend or LOs for me), but now .... keys and keyholes are almost everywhere in my projects!! :D 

Have a nice day, 
Kristína ;)

You Might Also Like

6 komentárov

  1. Kristínka blahozelám, no a Valentínska pohladnica je perfektná! Krásna práca ;-)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Very nice card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Fantastic card ! Thank you for joining us on Cardabilities!!!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. I love the card :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť