January 15th Sketch @ Stuck?! Sketches

1/17/2014 12:54:00 PM

Hi everyone!
When I was checking my favourite blogs out, I  found a new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches and I think it's GREAT!!! I created a layout inspired by this sketch using my newest collection of scrapbooking papers, new gun for hot embossing, new stamps and my new alphabet cut dies for Xpress ;) Yeeeey! I was really enjoying this creating <3
The subject of my layout is SCRAPBOOKING which I love for almost 2 years! It's less than a year that I created my "brand for my handmade stuffs" - Handmade by sheley. I'm so happy that I may spend my time with this creative activity (while studying at university). :)
Enjoy my layout! 
Kristína

Credit:
* 12x12'' Paper Pack Parisienne Blue, Capsule Collection, Papermania, Docrafts
* Button, luciabarabas.com
* Alphabet Die Set, Docrafts
* Pigment Ink Pad, Artiste, Docrafts
* Embossing Powder Seafoam White, Papermania












You Might Also Like

9 komentárov

  1. Such a pretty page, love the soft layers! I think it us great that you scrapped about your love for crafting! Great job with your new stuff! Thanks for joining s t Stuck?!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Great take on the sketch and a wonderful theme also! I love the envelope, the flair button and the gauze. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Amazing dimension to your page, looks fantastic. Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Love the colors and the fact that you used such unusual elements. Fantastic job! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Parádní stránka (jako i ostatní práce)! A děkuji za "nový objev" Stuck :)
    Ať se daří!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. skvela stranka Kristinka! velmi sa mi paci ta farebna kombinacia! no a tie buttonky... :D haha
    super! a tesim sa, ze si sa zapojila do stuck?! challenge :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Your design is so delicate and the little bits of white ribbon, pearls and staples are genius! I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Stuck! I'd love to see you visit us again!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť