January Challenge @ Creative Scrappers

1/09/2014 01:17:00 PM

Hi everyone!
Today I have a new layout for you. It's inspired by a sketch of Creative Scrappers. Because I haven't got some new photos, I used an older photo from may 2012. At that time I was at my study stay in France (Metz) and at its end my best friend Veronika and me, we made some freetime and spent it in the centre of Metz. It was a really funny and awesome day.
Credit:
* The Sweet Life Pennant, Elle's Studio
* Noel Tabs, Elle's Studio
* Black Thickers, Papero Amo
* White Thickers, Amy Tangerine
* Chipboards, Create Paper, Flea Marketing
* Tissue Paper, Papermania, Docrafts

Have a nice day, Kristína ;)













You Might Also Like

3 komentárov

  1. I keep my fingers crossed for you, 'cause your LO is great! Enough to look and it's obvious you had a great time.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. S takovýma hezkýma fotkama se scrapuje samo, že?! :P Moc hezká strana

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Awesome layout! Love the way you hide the journaling and that photo is too cute!!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť