December colour challenge at LPS

12/23/2013 02:56:00 PM

Hello!
I have another layout for you!  This layout is inspired by colour challenge at LPS which is pretty awesome. I love chosen colours - pink, beige and turquoise. So it was a big fun for me ;)
I used a photo of me on St. Nicolaus day when I got loooots of Milka products from my boyfriend. I was hugging them :D :D
Credit:
* bakers twine- luciabarabas.com, paperoamo.cz
* buttons - luciabarabas.com
* label - ellesstudio.com








You Might Also Like

4 komentárov

  1. takze Elle's konecne dorazilo? super :) krasny layout :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Jasné, už asi pred 2 týždňami. Úplne som ti to zabudla napísať, aj Michelle musím napísať ďakovný mail :) Ďakujem Luckaa :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. so beautiful!!!!thanks for playing along with us at LPS!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť